Last updated on May 28th, 2023 at 12:14 am
Don’t fall for the trap!
Samsung has recently unveiled its complete TV lineup for 2023, including the Samsung QN90C, the 2023 version of The Frame, the Samsung S95C OLED, and the Samsung QN900C 8K TV. However, Kenyan consumers need to be cautious, as the pricing structure for these models is quite confusing and could easily lead to paying more than necessary.
Pricing Inconsistencies: Some of the new models are launching at nearly double the price of their predecessors’ current price, while others are launching at exactly the same price as their predecessor. This inconsistency in pricing can cause confusion and frustration for Kenyan consumers.
- Latest Vitron TVs in Kenya: Prices + Reviews
- Buying the Best TV in Kenya for Your Needs – A Detailed Guide
- No. 1 Guide To The Best Vitron TV in Kenya
- No. 1 Guide to Lipa Mdogo Mdogo TV in Kenya
- LG vs Vizio TVs: Which Brand Makes Better Smart TVs?
Purchasing from Samsung’s Website vs. Retailers: Buying these TVs directly from Samsung’s website can cost you up to KSh 55,000 more than purchasing from a retailer like Best Buy because they come automatically bundled with Samsung’s Freestyle projector. However, Samsung’s prices may sometimes be lower than those at retailers like Walmart. This inconsistency presents a huge danger to Kenyan consumers, who could easily be ripped off by buying a TV from the wrong place at the wrong time.
Key Takeaways for Kenyan Market:
- Samsung has rolled out its complete TV lineup in 2023, including exciting new models for Kenyan consumers.
- The pricing structure for these TVs is confusing, with some launching at nearly double the price of their predecessors while others are launching at the same price.
- Purchasing TVs directly from Samsung’s website can sometimes cost more due to automatic bundling with Samsung’s Freestyle projector. However, prices can also be lower than those at other retailers.
- To avoid overpaying, Kenyan consumers should carefully compare prices across multiple sources before purchasing.
Samsung’s 2023 TV lineup offers a range of exciting new models for the Kenyan market. However, the inconsistent and confusing pricing structure could lead to consumers paying more than necessary. Kenyan consumers should research and compare prices from various sources to ensure the best deal before purchasing.
Today’s Best Deals
Deal Alert! WEYON 32 – Inch Digital D-LED TV (32LK500BPTA) Now KSh 10,399 (48% Off)
KSh 21,450 Now KSh 14,095 (+Free Wall Mount)
KSh 41,599 Now KSh 35,900
Buy at KSh 12,899 (Black + Free 5 Gifts)
KSh 26,869 Now KSh 22,990 (+Free 6 Gifts)
Buy at KSh 11,799 (+Wall Mount)
Buy now at KSh 14,799 (+Wall Mount)
We check over 10,000+ products every day for the best sales & deals.
All smart TV prices are as at the time of publishing.
Best Picks: Best TV Brands |Best TVs Under 10k | Best 43 Inch TVs | Best Syinix TVs | Best Digital TVs| Best Hisense TVs | 32-inch Smart TVs|Smart TV Features |Best TV to buy |Best Smart TV Aerial |Best Smart TV 2022|Cheapest Smart TV
Compare: Samsung vs LG TVs| Smart TV vs. Digital TVs |Smart TV vs. Android TV Reviews: Syinix 43A1s Review |Also read: Is it smart to buy a smart TV in Kenya? | 7 Things I Love About Samsung Smart TV in Kenya | What To Ask Before Buying A Smart Tv In Kenya